Cylindrical Roller Bearing Introduction
Cylindrical roller with raceway for wire contact bearing. Load capacity, mainly bear radial load. Roller and ferrule friction small, suitable for high-speed rotation. NING, NUP, N, NF and other single row cylindrical roller bearings, and NNU, NN and other double row cylindrical roller bearings. The bearing is the inner ring, the outer ring can be separated from the structure.
Inner or outer ring without cylindrical roller bearings, the inner and outer ring can be relative to the axial movement, it can be used as a free end bearing. In the inner and outer rings on one side of the double ribs, the other side of the ring with a single ribbed cylindrical roller bearings, can withstand a certain degree of axial load in one direction. General use of steel stamping cage, or copper alloy car system solid cage. But also part of the use of polyamide forming cage.
1. Roller and raceway for line contact or repair line contact, radial bearing capacity, suitable for heavy load and impact load.
2. Friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, limit speed close to deep groove ball bearings.
3. N-type and NU-type axial movement, can be adapted to thermal expansion or installation error caused by the relative position of the shaft and the shell changes can be used for free end support.
4. The shaft or seat hole processing requirements are higher, the bearing after the installation of the outer axis of the relative deflection to be strictly controlled, so as to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner or outer ring can be separated, easy to install and disassemble.
Cylindrical roller and raceway line contact, radial load capacity. Both for heavy load and impact load, but also for high-speed rotation.
Cylindrical roller bearing raceway and rolling body was geometric shape. After improved design, the new structure design with high load carrying capacity, rib and roller end face not only improves the axial bearing capacity of the bearing, but also improves the lubrication condition of the contact surface of the roller end face and the rib Bearing performance.